Masdar Institute of Science and Technology provides a cross-disciplinary course of study and research focused on sustainable technologies and policies.
Our graduate programs integrate education and research to prepare graduate students to be innovators, creative scientists and critical thinkers.
In addition to the Master of Science degrees issued by Masdar Institute, graduates may also receive a certificate jointly signed by the President of Masdar Institute and the Director of the Masdar Institute/MIT Collaborative Agreement.
Masdar Institute offers the following programs:
- MSc in Chemical Engineering
- MSc in Computing and Information Science
- MSc in Electrical Power Engineering
- MSc in Engineering Systems and Management
- MSc in Materials Science and Engineering
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- MSc in Microsystems Engineering
- MSc in Water and Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure