Assistant Professor - Computing and Information Science
Phone number: 971 2 810 9112
Dr. Davor Svetinovic is an Assistant Professor at the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology and a Research Affiliate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA. Previously, he worked at Lero – the Irish Software Engineering Center, Ireland, and Vienna University of Technology, Austria. He received his PhD degree in Computer Science and his Master of Mathematics degree from University of Waterloo, Canada. His main research interests are requirements engineering, systems architecture and software development processes.
- Software Engineering
- Strategic Requirements Engineering
Advisor to current Masdar Institute students:
Research Interest/Research Projects
- Requirements Engineering
- Systems Architecture.
- Smart Power Grids
- Software Development Processes
- Davor Svetinovic, “The Evolutionary Foundation for Strategic Requirements Engineering,” INCOSE 7th European Systems Engineering Conference, Stockholm, Sweden, 2010.
- Anas Alfaris, Afreen Siddiqi, Charbel Rizk, Olivier de Weck, Davor Svetinovic, “Hierarchical Decomposition and Multi-Domain Formulation for the Design of Complex Sustainable Systems,” Journal of Mechanical Design, 2010, to appear.
- Anas Alfaris, Afreen Siddiqi, Charbel Rizk, Olivier de Weck, Davor Svetinovic, “Design Complexity Management through Systematic Decomposition and Formulation,” ECCS'10 European Conference on Complex Systems, Lisbon, Portugal, 2010.