Location of our campus:
Masdar Institute is located in its new purpose-built campus in Masdar City. The new campus is located 5 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 25 minutes from the heart of Abu Dhabi and one hour from Dubai.
From Abu Dhabi:
- Drive along Khaleej Al Arabi Road (towards Dubai) until you reach the main highway which takes you on to Mussaffah Bridge.
- Once you cross Mussafah Bridge, drive straight ahead until you pass Officers City and Khalifa City towards the direction of Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- Follow signs towards Presidential Flight and Masdar City.
- Take the right exit which will lead to a small crossover where you will see signage for Masdar City and Presidential Flight pointing to the right. When you turn right, go straight and towards a small roundabout. Take a left at the roundabout, until you reach another roundabout (Presidential Flight).
- At this roundabout take a U-turn and take the first right towards Masdar City.
- Take the E-11 towards Abu Dhabi.
- Stay on the main highway, which becomes the E-10, continuing towards Abu Dhabi.
- Take the exit to signposted 'Al Raha Beach and Khalifa City'. At the bottom of the slip road pass under the freeway taking the 3rd exit to another roundabout.
- Take the third exit toward the airport and "Presidential flight".
- Continue on to the next roundabout which is directly in front of the Presidential Flight entrance.
- At the roundabout go straight and take the first right, with a sign to Masdar.